- 0.5 stochastic hours reading about mormom transhumanists (nonfiction).
- 0.5 stochastic hours reading “Crossing the Chasm” (nonfiction)
- 0.5 stochastic hours reading What “viable search competition” really looks like (nonfiction)
- 1 stochastic hours on a mix of email and working on the website (business)
- 0.5 stochastic hours on email
- 0.5 stochastic hours walking (exercise)
- 2 blog posts: writing libraries is terrible and in defence of developer exceptionalism.
New goal: Email
This is a tagtime goal for spending time interacting with email in some capacity (reading, writing, managing, etc). This was done in response to Glyph’s post about email. He’s right that email isn’t really the problem, but given that it’s my most common manifestation of the problem, spending more time doing it is a good way to stop being so aversive about it.
New goal (actually from yesterday): todoisttime.
Tagtime goal spent amount of time using todoist. Either actually using it or spending time on tasks in it. This is yet another attempt at getting me to organise my time a bit better – I really like todoist, but todo lists are also aversive for me.
New goal: credibility
Another time goal. Time spent working on things from the credibility code.