- 0.5 stochastic hours reading Peter Hintjens’ last hack (nonfiction)
- 0.5 stochastic hours reading Slate Star Codex’s review of Albion’s seed (nonfiction)
- 1 stochastic hours reading Crossing the Chasm (nonfiction)
- 1 stochastic hour reading Finite Markov Chains and Algorithmic Applications.
- 1 stochastic hour reviewing a document from my lawyer (business)
- 1 stochastic hour doing business emails (business + email)
- 0.5 stochastic hours coding.
- I decided that contracts are in the same category as documentation and do not count towards my nonfiction goal.
- I didn’t real intend to spend 3 hours reading today, but that’s probably about right in real as well as stochastic time. I didn’t really have the brain to focus on the stuff I actually wanted to work on so I read as a useful thing to do.