- 0.5 stochastic hour reading what it’s really like to test games for a living (nonfiction)
- 1.5 stochastic hours working on the Hypothesis 3.1.1 release (todoist + coding)
- 0.5 stochastic hours working on a commercial project for Hypothesis (todoist + business + coding)
- Wrote an estimation game for sprint planning (blogging2)
- Wrote testing performance optimizations (hypothesis-blog)
I’ve also retroratcheted blogging and todoisttime down to not having quite such a ridiculous buffer, and upped the rate on todoisttime now that I’ve got a chunk of time in it (it was previously at 0.4 stochastic hours, now it’s at 1.5).
New goal: I want to share more interesting links, and I feel bad about the fact that I just post my own stuff there, so I’ve created a goal for sharing links on lobste.rs. This required a mild amount of open source hacking to make this possible to do.